Audit bureau of Circulation
92- What is Dummy?
A dead body of an animal
93- Press and Publication Ordinance was introduced on:
94- What is embargo?
A ban on publication before a specific date95- Television programmes were started in Pakistan on:
96- Who was the first editor of daily Nawa-e-Waqt?
97- Radio is what type of channel?
98- What is yellow journalism?
99- What is typography?
a choice of type to ensure image clariy
100- What is editorial?
A point of view of the news paper
101- What is lithography?
A method of printing
102- What is by line?
Reporter's name given with printed story
103- Agenda setting is the main objective:
is the subject of mass communication
Press information department
105- Press and Publication ordinance?
was implemented in 1963 during the Field Marshal Muhammad Ayub Khan's Government
106- Pakistan's per capita income?
107- What is considered as father of popular Journalism:
108- News is the description of the event by a book writer:
109) Calcutta General advertiser is popularly known as:
Bengal jopurnal110) The first printed Urdu paper in the Sub-continent was:
111) The Pakistan Times was founded by:
quaid-e-Azam Mohd Ali Jannah
112) The term Artillery of the press was coined by :
113) the modern version of old hero is .
114) libel is :
Malicious defamatory written accusation
115--intra Personal Communication is
Inner monologues-communications within self
116) the originator of the phrase “press is the fourth estate” is:
117---Identify the following in Pakistan`s Media perspective.
APNS (ALL PAKITAN NEWSPAPERS SOCIETY)
APNEC (ALL PAKISTAN NEWSPAPERS EMPLOYERS
CPNE (COUNCIL OF PAKISTAN NEWSPAPERS EDITORS)
PBC (PAKISTAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
ABC (AUDIT BIREAU OF CIRCULATION)
PID (PRESS INFORMATION DEPARTMENT)
PFUJ (PAKISTAN FEDERAL UNION OF JOURNALISTS
APP (ASSOCIATED PRES OF PAKISTAN)
PEMRA (PAKISTAN ELECTRONIC AND MEDIA REGULATORY AUTHORITY)
RPPO (REGISTRATION OF PRINTING AND PRESS ORDINANCE)
118. What is “Lithography”?
A method of Printing
119. What is “Dummy”?
Make-up of newspaper
120. What is by line?
Reporter’s name printed with story
121. Intra-Personal Communication is:
122--What is ABC?
Audit Bureau of Circulation
123. Who was the first Editor of daily “Nwa-e-Waqt?”
124-When Television Transmission was started in Pakistan?
125. The Subject allotted to a newspaper reporter is called:
126. A journalist who is not attached with any newspaper is called:
Free Lancer127--Identification Mark written on the top of news story page is called:
128. Dr. Gobbles is known as father of:
129. The communication based on purchased time or space is called:
130. UPI is the abbreviation of:
United Press International
131. The news that appears two or three days before an event is called:
132. Press and Publication Ordinance was introduced in:
133. Communication without words:
134. Tabloid newspaper is of small size with:
135. The reading of the script to check the errors is called:
136- A brief introduction of a photograph is called:
137. OB stands for: